"The Open Range RV is simply the easiest towing fifth wheel we have ever transported..." To see how easy the Open Range RV is to tow, visit a dealer near you - click here.
What's New At Open Range RV
See why Open Range RV is the industry leader in innovation and feature benefits.
New Seal-Tite Robotic Window Sealing System Revolutionizes RV Industry
The New 3X with Thermal Barrier Wall System
Voted RV Pro Best of Show for 2014!
We proudly introduce the new 3X Fifth Wheel featuring our new Thermal Barrier Wall System.
- 3" Thick Laminated Sidewall
- 3/4" Thick Thermal Barrier
- 50% More Insulation Than Competition
3X Highlight Features
- 3X Thermal Barrier Sidewall
- 7'0" Slide-Out Height
- 6'4" X 32" Entrance Door
- Triple 36" Aluminum Entry Steps
- Newly Designed Front Cap w/LED Lights
- Sewer Hose Container Baggage Door
- Aluminum Awning Cover
- Lauren Ashley™ Furniture
- High-Rise Stainless Steel Faucet
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Stainless Steel Stove
- Stainless Steel Convection Microwave
- Residential Window Frames w/Wood Blinds
- Arched Vaulted Ceiling
Get All The 3X Details Here
Front Living Room with Massive Exterior Storage (RF/MF346FLR)
At Open Range, we have taken storage capacity on a front living room to a whole new level. This floorplan provides over 200 Cu. Ft. of exterior storage and can accommodate (2) 10ft Kayaks as well as 4 Bikes in the rear storage area.
Western Aspen Cabinets
LED Awning Tube Light NOW Available On:
- Light Fifth Wheel and Travel Trailer
- Roamer Travel Trailer
- Mesa Ridge Travel Trailer
NEW Full Body Paint Options
(Available on Open Range and Residential)
90 Degree Turn Radius in 5.5' Short Bed
Now Patented to Open Range RV
(LF and LX Models — US Patent #8,419,037)
NEW Fiberglass Front-Caps Now Available On:
View Feature Archives
*Due to continual research and advances, manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications, design, price, and equipment without notice, and assumes no responsibility for any error in the literature. Some items shown are not included as standard or optional equipment.